Who is ONTV?
ONTV are a video production company that caters for the television and corporate industries. We pride ourselves on being focused, attentive and punctual all while creating bespoke and tailored videos.
What can ONTV offer me?
ONTV are a well connected video production company and our tailored service provides expertise that can be delivered at short notice. Over the past 20 years we have established professional relationships with research producers, presenters, journalists, camera operators, video production editors, directors, sound engineers and lighting engineers. All of our staff can work comfortably across many genres of television and video production.
We have also carried out over 6 years of research to see how viewers view television advertisements. We have used the findings which we call the Bullet Ad Campaign to tailor how best you can turn the visitors to your website into interested customers.
As a company and professional group of artists, we will help produce your video production to the highest possible standard for your allocated budget.
Where has ONTV worked before?
Some of our credits include:
- Broadcast quality news and current affairs (live and recorded) production
- Fashion shows
- Television entertainment
- Various awards functions
- Conference and event filming
- Awards ceremonies and celebrity red carpet events
- Streaming Video on the Internet
- Aerial shots
- Drama productions
- Corporate training / information videos
We bring new and imaginative production ideas to the table from many film genres, which complements general experiences from standard productions.
Why use video?
- It can help increase engagement levels and establish a more personal approach.
- It can help your business stand out from the competition and offer an intriguing insight into your company in a matter of minutes.
- Incorporating video on your website can save you time, money and resources.
- Forrester Research found that videos were 53 times more likely than traditional web pages to receive an organic first-page ranking on Google.
- An online video is available for viewers to watch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week… so you can keep selling outside of business hours.
- Video helps create a dynamic website that can attract and keep visitors viewing for longer periods of time.
- Video communication connects with viewers from a multi-sensory perspective – sight and sound.
- Video can help establish your expertise on a particular topic or industry.
- You can enhance branding through the use of online videos that engage viewers.
- Using video on a website is the best way to link users to more in-depth information about your business.