Research suggests that recipients of a video newsletter are up to twelve times more likely to watch a three minute video than to read a printed digital newsletter.
How can it work for you?
- A video newsletter can be used within e-newsletters as an engaging alternative to generic text newsletters.
- It can be sent weekly or monthly to communicate important messages in B2B or B2C campaigns.
- A video newsletter can be used in conjunction with other internal communication strategies.
- In the financial sector, a video newsletter can be used to communicate important market updates.
- A simple link to your video newsletter can achieve a higher click-through rate.
- Video newsletters can help keep employees informed of company news and developments.
- A video newsletter makes it easier and more attractive for people to click through to take in your message.
- We accommodate all budgets and aim to provide an excellent service for you throughout.